About 32 photos by Cesar

"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningha

My simple approach allows me to be flexible and ensure client satisfaction. My goal is to make you completely satisfied, a client for life. I focus on one thing, getting the shot right the first time. Be it a wedding, a quinceaƱera, a maternity, newborn, senior or family portrait photo shoot. It's about you and capturing your important moments in life.


I am consistently honing and refining my photography skills. I invest in furthering my photography education, with seminars, keeping up with the latest trends, I intern with award winning master photographers. I consider myself blessed to be able to do all this and I am passionate about bringing those skills and values to my clients.

- Cesar
info@32photos.com
visit my facebook fan page: fb.com/32PhotosByCesar

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Models at the Gardens in Covina, CA

My first ever post, wow! Ok, I will be doing as so many of my favorite photographers are doing these and creating a blog to constantly update what I am doing, and who and what I'm shooting. The goal is to show case a little of my work here. Please feel free to comment and drop me an email if you have any questions about hiring me to be your photographer.

Allow me to introduce myself - my name is Cesar Ayala and I am a photographer from the greater Los Angeles area. I have been photographing for quite some time, but only recently started professionally. It started out wanting to capture every moment of my daughter's life and I found I had a passion for it. It's an extension of my creative past, I used to paint, draw, play music (base and guitar) and write poetry in my younger days.

Here you can expect to see some of my work as I trot along and make way through the fray of the photography world. You're welcomed to comment, stay hang out and basically enjoy the views (as it where)... 
Sincerely,
Cesar

For the life of me, I cannot remember this gal's name, but every time I hear it, It's like, "oh yeah, how could I forget!". Anyhow, sweetie if you see this post, please forgive me, you were a wonderful model to work with; you are a natural! She plays drums and I'm yet to hear her play, but I've been told she 'rocks'.


Here's another shot of her, I just love her boldness, she looks like a drummer, doesn't she?


Fate, what a wonderful cheerful young lady. She was a blast of freshness the day of this shoot. After the shoot, she changed into her 'regular' cloths and she totally looks different from this look here. I would love to shot her again in her, 'just herself' look as it's very edgy and playful.



I love this shot of her, she has a great look to her. Her eyes are very intense and lovely.





My third and final model for this photo shoot was Elizabeth. She's a knock out as you can see.

 

What a wonderful smile, wouldn't you agree?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment