About 32 photos by Cesar

"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningha

My simple approach allows me to be flexible and ensure client satisfaction. My goal is to make you completely satisfied, a client for life. I focus on one thing, getting the shot right the first time. Be it a wedding, a quinceaƱera, a maternity, newborn, senior or family portrait photo shoot. It's about you and capturing your important moments in life.


I am consistently honing and refining my photography skills. I invest in furthering my photography education, with seminars, keeping up with the latest trends, I intern with award winning master photographers. I consider myself blessed to be able to do all this and I am passionate about bringing those skills and values to my clients.

- Cesar
info@32photos.com
visit my facebook fan page: fb.com/32PhotosByCesar

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kim Head shot session

This is Kim, an aspiring teenage actress who dreams of making the big time, she's very talented and funny. We headed out to one of the many beautiful Los Angeles parks to capture new head-shots for her portfolio. She was a little shy at first, but she quickly got over that and opened up during the photo shoot. What a fun day this was.

I love the photo with the sun glare in it. it's very vintage looking to me -  besides she 'owns' that look, work it! ;-)


In this shot we were going for, 'blow those bangs out of the way' look... I think we did a good job capturing that, don't you?

This is her Cleopatra look: 


Nice...




























Sporty, but not too spicy, just right! This is a good look on her.




We didn't have much time to work with the available light, we had a late start (traffic slowed Kim and her big sister down). But my reflector helped a great deal. We also had a few outfit changes. To save time, Kim just piled on outfits on top of the previous one, very funny but it worked. I hope her agent likes her new pics!? 


Cheers.

1 comment: