About 32 photos by Cesar

"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningha

My simple approach allows me to be flexible and ensure client satisfaction. My goal is to make you completely satisfied, a client for life. I focus on one thing, getting the shot right the first time. Be it a wedding, a quinceaƱera, a maternity, newborn, senior or family portrait photo shoot. It's about you and capturing your important moments in life.


I am consistently honing and refining my photography skills. I invest in furthering my photography education, with seminars, keeping up with the latest trends, I intern with award winning master photographers. I consider myself blessed to be able to do all this and I am passionate about bringing those skills and values to my clients.

- Cesar
info@32photos.com
visit my facebook fan page: fb.com/32PhotosByCesar

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Marlene and JC Maternity at the Bridge.

"Love at the Bridge" I had the pleasure or working with JC and Marlene again today for another maternity session before baby is born (anytime soon!). They are such an attractive couple who are deeply in love. I'm glad they choose me to capture a little bit of their love. Can't wait to meet baby girl. Here a some of the memories captured, enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment