About 32 photos by Cesar

"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningha

My simple approach allows me to be flexible and ensure client satisfaction. My goal is to make you completely satisfied, a client for life. I focus on one thing, getting the shot right the first time. Be it a wedding, a quinceaƱera, a maternity, newborn, senior or family portrait photo shoot. It's about you and capturing your important moments in life.


I am consistently honing and refining my photography skills. I invest in furthering my photography education, with seminars, keeping up with the latest trends, I intern with award winning master photographers. I consider myself blessed to be able to do all this and I am passionate about bringing those skills and values to my clients.

- Cesar
info@32photos.com
visit my facebook fan page: fb.com/32PhotosByCesar

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Newborn Session - Kylee

This is from a few weeks ago, wanted to wait until mom and dad had their prints in hand before posting. One of my most cherished subjects to shoot. Babies are wonderful to work with, hard work yes - but very rewarding! Hope you enjoy the images I've put together here to share as I did, shooting and then post production. Cheers!

Little baby Kylee's feet, she is a precious bundle of LOVE from God.

 


Baby Kylee was about two weeks during her shoot.







Babies love  two things at two weeks, eat and sleep. Here she might be dreaming of eating.





I see a smile!






The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment