About 32 photos by Cesar

"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." – Imogen Cunningha

My simple approach allows me to be flexible and ensure client satisfaction. My goal is to make you completely satisfied, a client for life. I focus on one thing, getting the shot right the first time. Be it a wedding, a quinceaƱera, a maternity, newborn, senior or family portrait photo shoot. It's about you and capturing your important moments in life.


I am consistently honing and refining my photography skills. I invest in furthering my photography education, with seminars, keeping up with the latest trends, I intern with award winning master photographers. I consider myself blessed to be able to do all this and I am passionate about bringing those skills and values to my clients.

- Cesar
info@32photos.com
visit my facebook fan page: fb.com/32PhotosByCesar

Friday, July 8, 2011

CupCakes - a pastry photo session

I have to say, these desserts were fun to work with. They followed directions really well, I was able to pose them any which way and best of all they didn't complain once through the entire photo session! What fun!? ;-) Enjoy, hope it makes you just a little hungry for a nice sweet treat.









No comments:

Post a Comment